Monday, July 27, 2009






I'm glad that no one reads this since it will take me awhile to decide how to proceed. Who do I address my remarks to? how about "My Humble People" that sounds sufficient. Well maybe it should just be "Dear Melanie" at this point!




We spent the weekend at the beach house addressing Charlene's wedding announcements. I'm taking the last of them to the PO in a few min. The last time to send these out!

So for a new photo...hum How about two of my favorites from Dales Sibling Reunion?



So most of you (my humble servants) know that I spend too much time at the doctors office. Last week I had my 'good' knee drained since it's been acting 'bad' lately. Even worse than my bad knee! I don't have any cute photos of that visit but the process is still vivid in my mental images. It worked tho, and it's back to being my 'good' knee :)








6 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay! I love the pics! The family one is awesome. Dean said, "Your mom is the cutest one." Tee hee! Hope no other "humble servants" read this... lol! For some reason I thought it would email me when you updated your blog, & since I haven't gotten an email, I haven't checked your blog! But then I realized I removed myself from your blog so maybe it got rid of sending your updates to my email. Anyway... I'm glad your 'good knee' is being good again! Maybe you could drain your bad knee to make it good, too? Or just spank it. "Bad, knee! You're grounded!"

This is the longest comment ever. It's turning into an email! Oh well. Might as well keep going... haha! Dean's graduation was lotsa fun! Except for the fact that I was standing up in the back w/ a cranky Rome... oh well... Um... Here is our week's "plan" for you:
Monday: family pictures at 8am! yay! Holly- vet
Tues: re-new my license so I don't have to get a NC one! lol
Wed: pack
Thurs. Pack. clean. Drive our stuff in a u-haul to store at dean's parent's house.
Fri. or Sat... drive to LL! Who knows how long it will take us to get there... We'll keep you "posted" haha!

Melanie said...

PS.
I forgot to say- I LOVE that pic of Granny & Grandpa! It's lovely with the beach in the background... the rocking chairs (are those new?)... colors are great, and they look so cute and happy!

Char said...

heyyyyy i read it too! you should put an engagement picture of your favorite daughter (me) up here. hehee

Emily Bartlett said...

this is the weirdest blog. mom do u even know how to check the comments people leave you?

mamaschramm said...

yea,,,im just figuring it out. thanks for the vote of confidence, duh!

Melanie said...

PuhLEASE. This is the coolest blog ever. Em's jealous.